Haul of Eggs - 25SS Starter Tournament in Milton Keynes 23/3/12

Clousseau

It's also snowing in London and I can't imagine it getting nicer as the day progresses. Sorry Dave and friends of Malifaux, but I'm gonna pull out (with Flatline who I was driving), I'm a bit too worried driving up there will be horrid, but even worse as we drive back after a whole more day of snow.

I hope you guys have a great day and hopefully we can make the next one.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that everyone had a good day and a safe drive home.

Best painted Master Perdita by bacms.

Pos'n/Name/Master/TP/VP/Diff

1 Kingledge Seamus 9 13 20

2 McDoogle Collodi 7 16 18

3 OldManMyke Ophelia 6 8 16

4 Furysblade Lilith 6 0 13

5 Dr Blood Garage Sonnia Crid 5 3 13

6 leebat Dreamer 4 0 12

7 rocknutter Sonnia Crid 3 -2 11

8 Oshova Mei Feng 3 -3 10

9 bacms Perdita 3 -7 8

10 DukeDorian Lilith 3 -8 6

11 Sarge Viktorias 2 -8 5

12 Powderfan Ramos 0 -12 3

Was a great event as alway and I am far to excited over my 3rd place. Great to meet new folks and folks that I had met before but then forgot that i had met :Sad_Puppet1: Can i blame old age?

For those who i was talking to about Twitter, it's a really great resource for the UK community. If you join and follow @oldmanmyke I'll retweet you and you will end up with a shedload of folks hanging on your every word :)

Thanks again dave and will hopefully see a load of you at the next TTN event in June

Was a great event as alway and I am far to excited over my 3rd place. Great to meet new folks and folks that I had met before but then forgot that i had met :Sad_Puppet1: Can i blame old age?

For those who i was talking to about Twitter, it's a really great resource for the UK community. If you join and follow @oldmanmyke I'll retweet you and you will end up with a shedload of folks hanging on your every word :)

Thanks again dave and will hopefully see a load of you at the next TTN event in June

Gremlins getting table wear at every tournie!

As Mark has already said I did really enjoy the day. It was my first tournament as I only recently started playing. Had some great and enjoyable games and learnt a lot. Thanks everyone for being so supportive

Really happy I got the painting prize, feels good being the first after always being second. Here is a photo with all my crew for the ones who missed it

post-11468-13911928379616_thumb.jpg

The three of us who trekked across fom Cambs had a great time. Thanks to Closseau for a superbly run event and all of the lads who attended for such a friendly and fun day.

Nice to meet you Cambridge guys, great games. Now you'd better dust off your Viks crew ;-)

Nice to meet you Cambridge guys, great games. Now you'd better dust off your Viks crew ;-)

I bought Vanessa with my voucher, and have found the solitary ronin I own! So Viks and Vanessa is 15ss with max cache. Ronin, Taelor, sue, jack daw....I just can't decide on my last 10ss!

Had a great time - thanks to Garry, Bruno and Mike for a great set of games and David for putting on a great day (with some lovely prizes, I really like the little discs for the torni). Big thanks to the snow for delaying Joel so that I could win the event ;-)

I hope to see everyone again soon and get some more games in (hint, run some more torni's near you so we can travel to you.

Mike - I'll start following you on twitter to try and get some games of Vassal in the future.