Lost Love 25SS Tournament in Essex, 17th Feb

Clousseau

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: I recieved an email from wayland with a link to download my ticket. The link didn't work though. Is it necessary to download the ticket? Is anyone else having the same issue?

Yup, same issue for me. Shouldn't be too much of a problem I would have thought. There do seem to be more than a few IT issues for TTN to work out though.

Urge to take Sonnia... rising... :P

ah yes but still the 10% chance that will change back to Lilith (possibly with a killjoy or tuco blister) and you can ask Clousseu all about the last time Lilith and sonja met at tabletop nation...all depends if get knuckled down and paint them in time/get some practice with terror tots.

You still have Pox's name wrong. He is Phil ( as am I)

Count me in for this. Now which is the worst possible starter box in the game...

Well Leveticus is a bit complicated for a beginners tournement, I don't own McMorning so that only leaves 1 possibility

Team Marcus here I come! Now I just have to choose 2 models from Slate ridge mauler, Shikome and Blessed of December (1 for my summon pool).

The "pool" consists of the starter box, totem, extra box (+ 1 summon type if applicable). Not as many duplicates of the starter box as you want. If what's in your box are summons, that's ok, but you can't take loads more Ice Gamin for instance. Otherwise Kirai players wouldnt be needing to take another box of Seishin if they want to start with more than one.

Edited by LupusFerreus