If you were in Malifaux

Envy

Surely I’m not the only one that has thought/daydreamed/fantasized, whatever you want to call it, about being in Malifaux. So If you have what faction would you be and what would be your shtick? It can be any shtick even if you make it up. All is welcome, no judgments :)

Me I would be Resurrectionist.(duh)

For shtick: I like the grow list idea that Lilith has, so summoning zombies and causing the infection to “grow” and mutate them as they remain on the board. This mechanic would work on corpse counters instead of blood counters.

If I was actually there, I'd try every single minute to not crap myself and to get a ticket out.

In super magical happy land where I'm a total badass, I'd go out, punch the $$$$$$$$ out of Sommer, become the gremlin lord and take over all the human settlements. After that I would wage war vs the Neverborn, get into a love/hate relationship with Nekima and would die in her arms by her sword and with a tender kiss...

What were we talking about again?

Oh come on lol. I'm asking you to tap into your creative juices (I know that's hard for you Jonas) and share your Master you have created in your head. I just want to see what other people have created. So stop sabotaging this Jonas haha.

Edited by Envy

Ok, ok. I will take a swing at this. Of coarse I would have to join the Resurrestionist. That is where all the cool kids are. I would have a zombie hoard at my command, but not just any zombie, augmented zombies. Zombies feel no pain, and will most likely try and grab or maul someone, so why not work with that? Wrap them in barbed wire, remove their hands and replace them with just a bundle of rusty knives, or fill them with poisonous chemicals and gases so even if they can't make it to combat, they are still doing something. Get some pretty faces and sneaky guys to help with getting more bodies and there you go.

Also, it might be awhile before Tuesday finds this thread, so I think we should all also take the time to come up with various tragic backstories for her.

Tuesday would start life in Malifaux as a humble seamstress for The Star. One day, a terrible explosion (the third that week at the theater), would leave her injured beyond repair. Acting quickly, they would save her life with the same technology used to save Ryle. In accordance with the rules of Malifaux, she would retain her good looks, however, and gain the ability to control Mannequins.

Also, it might be awhile before Tuesday finds this thread, so I think we should all also take the time to come up with various tragic backstories for her.

Tuesday would start life in Malifaux as a humble seamstress for The Star. One day, a terrible explosion (the third that week at the theater), would leave her injured beyond repair. Acting quickly, they would save her life with the same technology used to save Ryle. In accordance with the rules of Malifaux, she would retain her good looks, however, and gain the ability to control Mannequins.

Tuesday will be here in five to six days, depending on where you live

Ya I would be a business person with the M&SU improving manufacturing and business practices and would probably die to a guild spy or neverborn without seeing it coming.

Though if this was I could become whatever I would go with joining the arcanist with a unstable mix of elemental powers, and well you have to have a leading lady I go with Kearis.