Finished painting my Ice Golem and Ice Gamin

Envy

I splattered it on there as blood but if y'all think the inner glow idea is better than I will go with that haha :)

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

I think either way it makes them look more menacing. A lot of what came up on google had them brightly colored and I wanted to give them a.... well menacing feel.

I really like the Poison Ivy look you gave to ALilith, nice touch!

I'm super happy that you got Poison Ivy from the paint job!!! That is exactly what I was going for! I have one Bell painted (her arm fell off so just a little longer till she is up :) ) one bell half painted , the last one has a black wash on her as well as my three k9 remains.

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

I love that the golem and the gaimen are covered in blood while Raspi is neat and clean. *grin* A perfect representation of her play style.

I wanted her paint job to reflect that she uses her minions as conduits and never gets into melee with other models.

Edited by Envy