Sue and Pandora?

gonzo917

I cant remember last time i took twins lol. Any way imho problem with sue is you want to activate pandora early and get those sexy debuffs up. I dont think i would want to wait a second activation to get his aura up. I would rather get the neg flip aura from a madness out instead. Good model just pandora has much better options for the points

So, while I am edit The Deployment Zone I find that I have extra time to fiddle around on the interwebz. Lately I have been playing around with the crew creator and, funny enough, today I was looking at lists I could bring Sue with. This is what I thought of with Pandora (also, was just trying to make a different style Pandora list).

Neverborn Crew - 35 - Scrap

Pandora -- 6 Pool

Primordial Magic [2ss]

Brutal Effigy [4ss]

Iggy [6ss]

Insidious Madness [4ss]

Stitched Together [5ss]

Stitched Together [5ss]

Sue [8ss]

I don't know how well this will do but I am interested to try it.

The first thing I bought was the Pandora set and Sue based on the backstories alone. So I've been using him a lot. His buffs work awesome with Pandora and his ranged attack was a welcome addition to my crew. I just can't think of roleplayingwise why he'd be there. I suppose his reasons are mysterious. That being said your list is solid.

Edited by BumpInTheNight

The new Oiran could also be fun with Pandora, though she only buffs +1Wp and only to living models, so won't be affecting Stiched, Lilitu or Insidious Madness, but some models would be granted +3Wp with both auras active.

You could have Pandora at Wp10, or Beckoners attacking with their Wp9 as Cb, ignoring cover. Doppleganger and Sorrows would also be affected by both, and all the shenanigans they can pull with copying spells and abilities..

Or imagine Zoraida, doppleganger, those two buffers and a stiched. You could have the doppleganger delivering Gamle Your Life on Wp13.. alot of models in that combo though, but just food for thought :)