Monthly Battle Report Contest - With Prizes!

Justin

We're officially restarting our monthly battle report contest. It's simple to enter, just write up your battle report, post it in this forum, and be sure that the month is in the title (For example: Somer Vs. Perdita Nov., Somer Vs. Perdita Dec., etc). This will both let me know you want it entered in the competition, and remind me which month it is eligible to win.

At the end of every month, we will select a winner, and that person will receive $20 in online store credit in the form of a coupon code (you are still responsible for shipping and customs, the code lasts for one year).

I don't care if you do a video battle report, take lots of pictures, give detailed descriptions of tactics, write up a narrative story for it, or record it as a podcast. Any battle report posted here is eligible to win, but the more effort you put in, the better your chances are.

Good luck, all! And, in the name of blatant self promotion, here is one I did back in the day. :)

EDIT: This contest is no longer going on.

Edited by Justin

Sounds great! I'll definitely give it a go! One question though - will the same person be able win it multiple times (and if so, will the prize codes be stackable)? The prize is great, but it would probably be more worthwhile to me if I could save up a couple to make the shipping costs a little easier to eat!

Sounds great! I'll definitely give it a go! One question though - will the same person be able win it multiple times (and if so, will the prize codes be stackable)? The prize is great, but it would probably be more worthwhile to me if I could save up a couple to make the shipping costs a little easier to eat!

See Nathan's post above about coupon codes. However, the same person may win more than once. Only one winner per month though. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the contest still running? Haven't seen any posts up specifically calling out a report for March submission. Are people just slacking on submitting reports or not titling them as an entry? Or was there an announcement made that these were over?

• 2 weeks later...