The Disappearance of the Masters

LordZombie

Someone, or something, has managed to over power and kidnap all the masters of Malifaux. While the henchmen try and keep order, search parties are sent out to look for any clues to find out what happen and who could pull off such a task. Factions combine in a Malifaux campaign featuring rules for carrying over items and bonuses from game to game. Join forces with others and fight the game itself as you try and find out what happen to the Masters of Malifaux!

When? Starts Nov 3rd until Nov 24th

Time? Starts at 10am until 4pm

Where? Dragon's Lair 8316 Blondo st Omaha, Ne 68134

Cost? Nothing

Join in the search with some of your favorite models and team up with others as you fight against a random crew of enemy NPC's as you look for clues. The faction that finds the most clues will win a box set of their choice with the models going to the players in the faction. Get ready for all new way to play malifaux.

It all happens at the Lair.

Sounds like a fun campaign, even if I am far too far away from ya.

This is yet another reason I'd like to see a turn based, computer game of Malifaux, so that we could all play against an opponent at any time, regardless of distance.

I'm not even looking for fancy graphics. Pics of the chars or even the top down puppet pics, like from the rules manual would still work wonders.

Sounds interesting....

Lucius's command of the Guild guards with Molly's Investigative (and undead) skills along with Kaeris' command of fire gamins would be useful in finding clues.

Let's not forget Von Schill and his Freikorpsmen with Ophelia's Gremlin family would provide the firepower against the enemy.

All the while, Collodi is in the background pulling the strings of the operation.

Meanwhile, deep in Ten Thunders territory, Yamaziko is on the hunt to free Misaki from her captors....

Seriously, the Ten Thunders need a Henchman.

Sounds like a fun campaign, even if I am far too far away from ya.

This is yet another reason I'd like to see a turn based, computer game of Malifaux, so that we could all play against an opponent at any time, regardless of distance.

I'm not even looking for fancy graphics. Pics of the chars or even the top down puppet pics, like from the rules manual would still work wonders.

Off topic but have you heard of Vassal? It can do exactly this. I think Ratty even had a post about this somewhere on the site.

Off topic but have you heard of Vassal? It can do exactly this. I think Ratty even had a post about this somewhere on the site.

No, I hadn't heard. Took a hiatus from the site, painting, playing, etc., when Summer happened. Looks like I missed out on something there. Got a link to it, by chance?

Never mind. Found it.

Edited by i_was_like_you