Alternate Leveticus Sculpt

DarcXON

I think everyone wants one. Given that we have the mystery Outcast box (has that been revealed yet?) and no resculpt for Levi, I wouldn't be surprised if it is a plastic update to his box to include two Waifs (like it always should have) with a resculpt. At least, this is the theory my buddy and I are working off of so far.

I think everyone wants one. Given that we have the mystery Outcast box (has that been revealed yet?) and no resculpt for Levi, I wouldn't be surprised if it is a plastic update to his box to include two Waifs (like it always should have) with a resculpt. At least, this is the theory my buddy and I are working off of so far.

And what is this mystery box to which you speak?

And here I was thinking that it'd be Jack Bur..... er, Burt Jebsen, Wong and Kim Cattr.... er, Gracie. Who would need a big box of her own if the width of the mini and amount of random stuff on her is any indication.