London Achievement Day 23rd Sept

Cunning

##Unfortunately we have had to cancel this event due to problems beyond our control. We will try and reschedule soon##

The day will run from 11am to 6pm.

If you're interested in coming along let me know or post on here. If you've got any suggestions for achievements then post them up here too.

Attendees:

CunningStunt

Marcus

Talos

Pinnochio

EdSmith

JazzNazz

Adran (maybe)

Finnegan (maybe)

Edited by CunningStunt
Attendees

Just to expand a little bit on the day and the format, it is a free gaming session where you gain points for doing various things. For example, get a point for playing a game. Get a point for playing a new opponent. Get a point for killing a master. And so on. It is quite a common format for Cons out in the US for free play days. You can just get a lot of games in, have some fun with different types of games, and play lots of people. We will do prizes for highest scorer, and probably some fun ones.

Please note that lunch is not included. The pub offers great food, but since we are not sure on people we are just going to let you choose and buy what you want. You can go and get a sandwich outside if you like as well (though it will not be as good as the pub food).

Well my Outcasts have been waiting for a good fight

How about "stop touching yourself" use obey (or name of ability) to get Leveticus to kill himself (sorry not a rules expert so I dont even no if you can do that)

Edit sorry I have just read the rules and it only affects non master minions although you could get Von Schill to do it if he is taken in as a merc and call it "For the money"

Edited by JazzNazz

Well my Outcasts have been waiting for a good fight

How about "stop touching yourself" use obey (or name of ability) to get Leveticus to kill himself (sorry not a rules expert so I dont even no if you can do that)

Edit sorry I have just read the rules and it only affects non master minions although you could get Von Schill to do it if he is taken in as a merc and call it "For the money"

Obey cant be used to make the target kill themselves. You could have something like 'Et Tu Brute' use oeby to make an enemy henchman kill the enemy master.

I did this to UKRocky at the Team GT. He didn't find it as amusing as I did.

Obey cant be used to make the target kill themselves. You could have something like 'Et Tu Brute' use oeby to make an enemy henchman kill the enemy master.

I did this to UKRocky at the Team GT. He didn't find it as amusing as I did.

Sorry I meant you could have Von Schill kill a master if he is taken in a master led crew

• 2 weeks later...