Team Jakob!

Adanedhel

Had my first game with lynch yesterday.

Some conclusions I've reached so far:

• Alone in the dark is damn nasty with a morale bombing HD
  • austringers really hurts Jacob and is a very reliable way to deal with the crew because, remember...
  • The HD is still a totem, so is sacrificed if lynch dies.
  • bar's closed is really great
  • I need to practice more with beckoners because she didn't do anything.
  • depleted are a great delivery system for HD
  • I'm still not sure when to include Tannen in favor of other stuff.
  • dead mans hand is Fun!
  • if lynch is close to an enemy but out of Los, he can walk with his special action into combat, cast dmh twice then 0 push back to safety!

That's all I can think of right now. Also, pardon spelling and grammar, writing from crappy 3G on iPad.

Got my order two days ago, finished building the models last night and tonight I'm going to get my first game with him in vs The Victorias. This work day cannot end fast enough :D

Edit: a great game with the new models. Managed to grab a win because although I forgot to deliver a message before I killed sword-vic, I got to do it a turn later when he messed up and summoned another sword-vic in melee with a depleted. Did absolutely not have any great luck with Dead Man's Hand though. On four casts (that's 12 flips) I flipped 5 aces or eights, and only 2 of the remaining were odd numbers, so I replenished his hands as much as I did mine.

Edited by DaemonChild
added game quick-review