My new Ophelia Crew

AngryBogle

The crew looks good, though the camera work is affecting your work a bit.

I would recommend a few things to improve your results:

1. Put your camera into Macro mode (usually depicted by a flower on digital cameras).
  2. Softening your lighting a bit by using either a diffuser (layer of tissue paper between light and sunject) or use Bounce lighting (easiest method is to use white or black foamcore around the subject and aim the lights at those, "bouncing" the light back onto the subject).
  3. Use a tripod or brace to assist with the bluring caused by the slower shutter speeds of macro work.

The crew looks good, though the camera work is affecting your work a bit.

I would recommend a few things to improve your results:

1. Put your camera into Macro mode (usually depicted by a flower on digital cameras).
  2. Softening your lighting a bit by using either a diffuser (layer of tissue paper between light and sunject) or use Bounce lighting (easiest method is to use white or black foamcore around the subject and aim the lights at those, "bouncing" the light back onto the subject).
  3. Use a tripod or brace to assist with the bluring caused by the slower shutter speeds of macro work.

Thank you very much for the tips. I never really put much thought into taking a picture and just blaming the blurring on the camera itself. I'll try out your method once I finish Pere and Mctavish and post up pictures of them.