Malifools Midsummer Malifaux Madness 2013

OldManMyke

If I have Puppet wars painted up by then (aka crudely daubed in paint) I'll bring that along.

I'll also bring mine along - 44 puppets painted (all metal), plus a few plastics. Hoping to field a puppet Lady J crew at least once over the weekend.

I'll also bring EBO.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something came up in discussions last night that I realised that I hadn't made clear. For this event 10T are not duel faction, they are all functioning as 10T, so no Yan Lo in Ressers for example. I must admit this is something that I hadn't made clear, so if it causes problems for anyone then let me know and we will try and work something out.

On other news if I haven't heard from the outstanding payees tonight then I will be offering their places to others.

...I know Nigel would like to like to play Molly...

Say what now?

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

On other news if I haven't heard from the outstanding payees tonight then I will be offering their places to others.

Paid for Mrs Jon

Something came up in discussions last night that I realised that I hadn't made clear. For this event 10T are not duel faction, they are all functioning as 10T, so no Yan Lo in Ressers for example. I must admit this is something that I hadn't made clear, so if it causes problems for anyone then let me know and we will try and work something out.

Paid, looking forward to it.