Shoot us straight.

Hotpants

They were only available as a pre-release during the week of GenCon. So if you ordered one through the webstore that weekend, you will get it. They are still working to get everything shipped though. I placed my order on Sunday night but have not received a 'shipped' message yet. Patience. ;)

Sorry guys, I posted my first response before I saw Nathan's post in the Announcements section.

The Rail Crew box is there, but the Misaki box was delayed a bit more. See the thread for more details.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?34894-Slight-delay-on-Misaki-%28Thunders%29-box-set-Gencon-2012

EDIT: Ninja'd, lol. That said, I wouldn't give up yet guys. It will get to you soon enough, and still be MUCH sooner than it will be for the general release schedule.

Darkmane, chill man. I don't think he was trying to be a jerk. Just being a little silly is all.

It is what is it . I would of called him out in person if i had wanted silly i would of made little smiley faces or whatever little kids use. How am i being a jerk by responding to nonsense from a person who has only posted 15 times and isn't a moderator. Secondly if i had wanted to review the whole site for my answer i would have done so i simply posted to get a response.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Sorry guys, I posted my first response before I saw Nathan's post in the Announcements section.

The Rail Crew box is there, but the Misaki box was delayed a bit more. See the thread for more details.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?34894-Slight-delay-on-Misaki-%28Thunders%29-box-set-Gencon-2012

EDIT: Ninja'd, lol. That said, I wouldn't give up yet guys. It will get to you soon enough, and still be MUCH sooner than it will be for the general release schedule.

other than the FNG being silly thank you for your help

Edited by Darkmane

Yeah I cancelled 2 of my 3 orders, I placed all my orders within about the first two hours of the order going live. Total was just under $400. I have since cancelled $300. I will caution you though, while they were quick to show my orders as "declined" which is just their systems way of showing a cancellation of order, I still have not seen my money coming back, and my request for info on when they were processing the refund has gone unanswered.

Unfortunately, alot of my ordering was "ooooo shiney!!!!" and had I known up front this was how it would go (never had any experience with how their Gencon thing went in years past), I would never have placed so large an order. This coupled with the "your order will get filled whenever we get to it" instead of processing orders in order number does not instill my faith in the sales division of Wyrd. The Misaki thing is understandable, a

Edited by quickfuze

the point was to get a response to my thread don't be a douche

From the sound of it, there is only one kiddie being a douche here.

And I wasn't aware post count had anything to do with... Well, anything. Either way, odd to call out that for a guy with roughly the same number of posts, yeah?

Question answered, thread done.

I know the warehouse staff are working like crazy filling orders. But if you are unhappy with the way things are going that's your opinion and I totally respect it.

That said, I am downright disappointed to see people attacking each other on the forums like this. It is not polite and not acceptable.

Yeah I cancelled 2 of my 3 orders, I placed all my orders within about the first two hours of the order going live. Total was just under $400. I have since cancelled $300. I will caution you though, while they were quick to show my orders as "declined" which is just their systems way of showing a cancellation of order, I still have not seen my money coming back, and my request for info on when they were processing the refund has gone unanswered.

Unfortunately, alot of my ordering was "ooooo shiney!!!!" and had I known up front this was how it would go (never had any experience with how their Gencon thing went in years past), I would never have placed so large an order. This coupled with the "your order will get filled whenever we get to it" instead of processing orders in order number does not instill my faith in the sales division of Wyrd. The Misaki thing is understandable, a

Your money was already refunded about an hour after the order was sorted (different folks work it - doesn't happen magically) - if it takes a bit longer for paypal or your bank to release back into your hands, not much I can do about that.