Guild crew. Hour by hour.

Crooligan

No comments? This is a disgrace!

To me they look like they are wearing really ragged and scratched old coats. I approve. f that is your intention. take a dark brown and mix it with a bit of water and paint it on their hem. It makes it look like they've done a days hard fighting. Because the only thing that I can critique on is that the colors across the miniatures are a little bit to even. Otherwise they are great. Good work!

You're absolutely right about the comments. Comments, critiques, & encouragement are the hallmark of good fellowship; they are also like gifts in that they can be expected, but can not be demanded. That aside the minis turned out TERRIFIC; the color choices, brushwork, & basing are OUTSTANDING. VERY WELL DONE!

I've got to admit I'm generally put off by speed painting. Partially this has to do with the high prices of minis, & partly because I always wonder how much better the pieces would look if they weren't rushed....of course, that's just moi & possibly another sign of imminent senility.

Looking nice!

What wash did you use for hour 5?

Cheers. The wash was GW Badab Black for everything apart from the trousers and skin. On those i used GW Devlan Mud. No idea what the names of these inks have changed to now in GWs new paint range.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Cheers guys.

@DeafNala- I always wonder how well i could paint minis if i spent ages on each one. Then i look at the mountains of unpainted metal in my house and say "sod that, just get them finished!"

@DeafNala- I always wonder how well i could paint minis if i spent ages on each one. Then i look at the mountains of unpainted metal in my house and say "sod that, just get them finished!"

While I refuse to do the "LOL" thingy, you actually did get a laugh out of that one. Even doing things slow, which at my age is almost a necessity, I find that at some stage in the painting there comes a "bugger this for a lark" attitude & the "leave well enough alone" factor kicks in.