Silurid Question - Four attacks in a turn

Lord of Bones

Yeah I have surprised a few opponents with a (0) leap into combat, a (0) blood frenzy and then two talon attacks which trigger the two extra teeth attacks.

Also (0) leap followed by a (0) blood frenzy charge gets you 18" across the board and able to make two attacks. The positive flip on the damage of the talons from the charge helps to ensure some damage against armoured targets so you can make the teeth strike.

The second in particular has been invaluable against my regular opponent's shooty Lucius crew!

Yeah I have surprised a few opponents with a (0) leap into combat, a (0) blood frenzy and then two talon attacks which trigger the two extra teeth attacks.

Also (0) leap followed by a (0) blood frenzy charge gets you 18" across the board and able to make two attacks. The positive flip on the damage of the talons from the charge helps to ensure some damage against armoured targets so you can make the teeth strike.

The second in particular has been invaluable against my regular opponent's shooty Lucius crew!

Just want to clarify that Armour can never reduce the amount of incoming damage below 1, so the :+fate on the damage isn't going to help get the teeth strike.