Long time lurker...

Grendel

Hello all! I am a long time lurker on these boards. I think I posted a whopping three times since I joined way back when. I have a series of questions that I am dying to get answered.

1) Seamus is the avatar of dread.....I can understand that. But why isn't Wuppwecht the avatar of dwead? Also, why doesn't he have a place in Malifaux, where bad things happen?

2)Look to your right. Them guys hanging off the hanging tree. The look like ripe fruit.....is that the nightmare models for Gencon? The creators of Malifaux are actually the Hanged ?And the shadow between them....looks like a massive construct.....

3)If an Executioner had a bad case of jock itch and purchased Lamisil, would that trigger Castration?

4) We need more henchman in northern PA. That's not really a question, more like a demand.

Thanks in advance for replies!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Though I am literally a nobody in the hobby scene, I wanted to say thank you to Wyrd for producing such an excellent game, and thank you to Cheated Fates Radio, Lost Boys Radio, and Gamer's Lounge for producing such excellent, informative podcast about a game I know little about but have grown to love.

Hello all! I am a long time lurker on these boards. I think I posted a whopping three times since I joined way back when.
But now you're up to 4!

4) We need more henchman in northern PA. That's not really a question, more like a demand.

There's a link for it right off the home page....Fate helps those that help themselves.

:Hiding_Puppet:

But now you're up to 4!

There's a link for it right off the home page....Fate helps those that help themselves.

:Hiding_Puppet:

Much agreed, and I am trying to spark interest in my play group, but it seems everyone just wants to play magic. Go figure. If I can get more people into Mali than just me and my one friend, I would definitely apply.

Yeah good job cheated fates, lost boy radio and gamers lounge....

Any other podcast available? I have a good drive to work everyday, and more Mali podcast wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

Just grabbed up some Aethervox.