Alt Levi sculpt?

durek

Anyone hear if Levi will be getting an alternate Levi sculpt?

Not overly fond of the current one but its not bad, just waiting before I purchase him as he is currently the only Book 1 master without an alt...

So any rumours or news I missed?

Any suggestion for an alternate model from another faction (alt Nico?) or game system?

Creepy old techno man?

How about the Infamy Sherlock Holmes... great scuplture!

http://www.infamyminiatures.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51

Ya was looking at that one, but doesnt feel like Levi, more Hoffman. Great mini though, thx for the idea

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Levi was the last master from Book 1 to be released. I think he was even released after sone of the first book 2 masters!

Mike

He was released before book 2 came out but didnt have a box set till after book 2...still hoping they do more alt sculpts of masters.

Edited by durek

I think leveticus model is one of the good ones, it has a ton of character. Yes the alts for just about every book 1 master is good, I think his original is awesome the way it is. Plus I feel it would be hard to make a new pose for a hunched over continually dying old steampunk necromancer. But if they do make one ill for sure own it the day it comes out. :)

Levi was the last master from Book 1 to be released. I think he was even released after sone of the first book 2 masters!

As a result, I'm expecting we'll see his alt, along with the Book 2 Master's alts, over the next 12 months.

Mike

the boxset maybe .. Im pretty sure (tough not 100% ) Levi was in fact one of the earlier miniatures.. even before public speech about malifaux existed and it was just a pretty wyrd range of miniatures ? cant remember for certain tough