What's going on with some of the Malifaux Podcasts lately?

SteamPants

Okay, this just might be only a problem I'm having, but I wanted to come here and ask if anyone else was having this same trouble.

On iTunes, Cheated Fates, Malifools, SeanHammer and Lost Boys Radio all have the "!" escalamation mark next to them. Usually indicating some trouble with downloading the latest episode. Thankfully Gamer's Lounge and Aethervox aren't currently having any trouble. I don't know about you guys but I love listening to all these podcasts (especially when I'm painting) and being cut off from 2/3rds of them is a bit annoying.

For now, I can go directly straight to their websites and listen, but sometimes I'm not by my computer and I need to rely on my iPod.

Just wondering what's going on. I'm not tech savy so I don't know if its something on my end or it just so happens all three podcasts are changing how they host or upload their episodes. Just a little confused.

I am not sure, I just checked this morning and all those podcasts came up ok. The "!" typically means your computer is having trouble reaching the podcast feed and downloading the latest show. Its probably not a huge help, by try refreshing the podcast page in itune again and see if it clears up.

Yeah, I've tried refreshing several times, but it's still not working. :( I even tried unsubscribing and then re-subcribing. That doesn't work either.

Sometimes I get the exclamation mark if I've not listened to a podcast in a while and there's a like a back log of 5 episodes that haven't been listened to. However, that's not the case here because I have been listening to the previous episodes. When clicking on the exclamation mark it says, "There was a problem downloading 'x podcast'. The network connection was reset."

I don't know what that means.

I'll do some more research. Maybe ask around the iPod forums or something.

For some reason, I'm only having trouble with the above mentioned podcasts. Thanks for the suggestions.

Edited by SteamPants