Ryle

The Godlyness

I don't think the pull my finger article for Ryle is up to date as it mentions that the damage from his "Fully Automatic" trigger can be cheated. This was correct in book 2 but when the model was actually released it was changed so it cannot be cheated.

I would go for the forum over Pull My Finger personally. However Pull My Finger is a great tool and I'd urge you to get involved with it.

Yeah I can see pullmyfinger is alittle out of date now. But I still feel like you can continually pump out additional flips part of it, I just cant put my thought together enough to explain it other then something like even though the sdmg is from the same weapon, its still coming from two different (sources/talents) but i need to figure out how to reword it so it makes more sense heh

• 3 weeks later...

Pullmyfinger is a wiki, so thus its a community effort. If you are looking for "the guys over there" then look in a mirror :).

Seriously if something is wrong for a model, register and change it. There has been a lot of churn and change since a lot of book 2 models have been updated which is why post Gencon there is going to be a big push to get people updating entries for there favorite factions.