Neverata

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok guys.

There will be an opportunity to buy souvenir posters of the banner artwork (excluding charity banner artwork) with the chance to order them on large Canvas prints. They will have Malifaux UK GT 2012 printed on them and will only be available on the day, for participants. Let me know whether you like the idea!

Canvas prints are 46 quid with frame and 31 quid without. Expensive but definitely unique and pretty darn big as well!

There will be no canvas prints to buy on the day, they will need ordering at the GT. no orders for any of these one of a kind souvenirs will be available past the Sunday of the GT. huzzah!

Actually spit out my tea at that! lol

James Doxey in disguise?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Ok guys.

There will be an opportunity to buy souvenir posters of the banner artwork (excluding charity banner artwork) with the chance to order them on large Canvas prints. They will have Malifaux UK GT 2012 printed on them and will only be available on the day, for participants. Let me know whether you like the idea!

Gremlin artwork?