Alps

gnam

So, I was wondering if anyone was using Alps these days.

I've been thinking about the Dreamer alot more since the changes, and I find his biggest problem now is the lack of low point Nightmares. I know there are Night Terrors, and I do use them with him, but sometimes I'd like something different.

Do you find the Insignificant really hurts the Alps? I've always felt that their changes were solid, with the exception of Insignificant, and I've shelved them from my mind since then, so I'd like to see what others have experienced lately.

Thoughts?

It really depends of stategies for me, and while they were my low cost of choice NT are now it if I need significant models on the board. However Alps still have some fight in them and are good to mess up with the opponent.

I agree that when model count is important for strategy, it is not easy with Dreamer crew (I don't buy multiple blister of things so although I could have more NT or Madnesses, I only have one pack of each type).

Hopefully time will bring us a bit more choice :)