Team Challenge UK GT 2012 - 23rd and 24th June - NEW THREAD

Neverata

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've missed that convo craigy. Schemes will reset for the Sunday due to excessive gameage :)

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

In fact, I'll write some adages to the rules pack tonight. Seeing as im re-writing gaining grounds anyway you're all my guinea pigs....

I have someone that can play Saturday with a pending response on someone else for the Sunday.

Mitch taught them both recently(ish) so there both relative newbies. But they can be a back up to Dave?

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Sigh, Joe can't do Sunday.

I can do Sunday if needed, but I understand the need for someone on both days.

Edited by Leggo

Bring whoever you like Harrogate! Just team up with whoever you like and make sure I get Crew names ASAP

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

If you can get two people in I say do it, they even get fed...better than slave labour

Ok all sorted. Had to jiggle the teams but they are

Team 1- I'm with stupids

Craig - Arcanists

Ant - Ressers

James - Arcanists

Team 2- Red Jokers 'R' us

Ian Brocklebank - Outcasts

Steve - Outcasts

Nat - Neverborn

Team 3- The Good, The Bad and The Deafening

Adam - Guild

Jamie - Neverborn

Liam - Ressers

With all the chopping and changing all Crew Names and Factions already submitted are now binding and I will beat you if you suggest changing them.

I will be changing the Rules pack and EXPLAINING the changes during Registration tomorrow. That's because nobody reads the rules packs, and there will be some important changes. At least if I run through it with you all, there will be no.....But I didn't know that....whining.

Please arrive promptly at 9am tomorrow morning then so we can get started at 9.30am

AND - Don't forget to bring your stuff for the painting competition. Don't let Aidan's team be the only one enter and then win by default....

SAFE JOURNEY ALL!

Edited by Neverata

Twitter hashtag:

#mftc

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

I don't think he was talking to you :)

WTF, stop trying to get in on my free drinks

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Don't let Aidan's team be the only one enter and then win by default....

Realistically that is the only chance we have of winning

Just got home from a great weekend at the event. Thanks as always to neverata for organising.

Really pleased with the performance all the Harrogate players put in. Especially Serigala and Jamie who we drafted at short notice to cover gaps in our lineup.

Thanks to all my opponents. Really pleased with third (mostly down to ukrocky and stryder) and well done to: Scurry, Serigala and Sibley for grabbing first.

Just got back from a weekend that I enjoyed even more than I expected. After a slow start The Good, The Bad and The Wyrd won a few key games which had an impact on the top 3 and placed us 4th overall, which I think we were all satisfied with.

Many thanks to Neverata for another well organised and entertaining event.

Finally thanks for all my opponents. See you all again in November.

There are few wonders as can compare to the vesuvian delights behest of Neverata's execution in the contingent artistic engagement of which I did claim zenith with my comrades.

Forsooth, and this, your tournament, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones and good in everything.

Verily.