4Rounds

30Soulstone Crews

SingleFaction

Buy-in::$15

Registration/Playersign in:: 12pm-12:30pm

Place:: Shennanigans Game and Hobby

22312Goddard Rd

Taylor,MI 48180

Buy-inswill be used in prize support. First place will also win a custom built Malifaux board.

RoundOne:: 12:45pm Start (Random Shared Core Strategy)

RoundTwo:: 2:25pm Start (Individual Core Strategy)

RoundThree:: 3:05pm Start (Random Shared Expanded Strategy)

RoundFour:: 4:45pm Start (Individual Expanded Strategy)

Duringindividual rounds if both players flip the same Strategies then players use the shared version.

Thetournament will follow the Gaining Ground Rules. As can be seen here

http://www.malifaux.com/Downloads.php

Schemes are unique and can only be used once throughout the tournament. Slaughter will not be a Strategy used. If a player flips Slaughter that player MUST reflip.

However, the exceptions are as follows: models must be permanently fixated to a base, and must be primed. Proxies that resemble the specified model may be used for models that have an official statcard from Wyrd, and must first be cleared by the tournament organizer. No Lego Santas or things of this nature.

CHEATINGWILL NOT BE TOLERATED. YOU CHEAT, YOU GET DISQUALIFIED.

**Forthose that preregister, there will be a special bonus. These player will receive one Soulstone Fragment. This fragment may be used once and only once in the tournament to reflip an Initiative Duel.

For those of you who are not local and wish to preregister, please send an email to mtaylorA8@gmail.com :

Edited by Fading Memory

I'd love to go and support the tourneys in the region, but its right on the edge of my travel distance. I am 3 hours from there. That'd be 6 hours of driving for less than 4 hours of game time.

And speaking of game time, according to your schedule, you're looking at approximately 30 minute games? Thats some rocking and rolling there.

A few of us are going to come up from Toledo.

Apparently I can't do math. I will fix that.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I'd love to go and support the tourneys in the region, but its right on the edge of my travel distance. I am 3 hours from there. That'd be 6 hours of driving for less than 4 hours of game time.

And speaking of game time, according to your schedule, you're looking at approximately 30 minute games? Thats some rocking and rolling there.

If I can make it longer by adding a game or two would you reconsider?

Edited by Fading Memory

If I can make it longer by adding a game or two would you reconsider?

I think the number of games are good. I was more concerned about them being really short games.

I'll need to check with the wife, but I'll plan on coming. I've never been in your area and would like to get there and meet some new people.

Doesnt the game require you to cheat?

Yes I should have put in something witty like "Cheating is not not acceptable, unless of course it's cheating Fate and then by all means cheat away. But breaking the rules will not be allowed. Bad Things Happen and Will Happen"

Where is this taking place? Shenanigans?

Is sending a written letter seriously the only way to register for this event? No email or even phoning the store? Especially since payment isn't required up front to preregister?

Edited by Rhellion

Where is this taking place? Shenanigans?

Yes it is. I changed the post to reflect that

Is sending a written letter seriously the only way to register for this event? No email or even phoning the store? Especially since payment isn't required up front to preregister?

Letters seemed more "official" but if people dont like that, just pm me and i'll put you down.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Everyone can now preregister via email at mtaylorA8@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...