Insidious Madness or Lelu & Lilitu

birdbath

Lelu and Lilitu are superb, there have been numerous threads discussing if they are under-costed although I beleive they have been somewhat one-sided discussion.

Don't have too much experience with the Madness but they seem solid models and the Dreamer does seem to synergise well with all of the Nightmare's.

2 questions though:

1) What do you like the look of more?

2) Are you likely to move onto Lilith or Pandora at any point? If so that might guide your choice. (Although Pandora loves them both)

Edited by Chucklemonkey

I will add, since they have been brought up already, that night terrors are great assets to a dreamer list. The Dreamer can benefit from lelu's killing power, but realistically Chompy doesnt need the assist very often - if you want something very, very dead, then Chompy can fix it for you.

the dreamer crew cant be everywhere at once, so using night terrors in games where grabbing objectives is important is a good plan.

also, note that due to the bury errata, there is currently a problem with burying the twins - it appears that they take damage while buried from their own abilities!

also, note that due to the bury errata, there is currently a problem with burying the twins - it appears that they take damage while buried from their own abilities!

hmmmm... That kind of seals it for me, don't you think?

Night Terrors seem like a good choice for now.

If you go the night terror route, I'd advise at least 3 of them. Any less and they lose mobility.

A couple of lists that have worked for me at 35 stones, using them, are:

Dreamer/lcb - 8 stones

2 daydreams

2 stitched togethers

3 night terrors

1 coppelius (or teddy)

Or

Dreamer/lcb - 7 stones

3 daydreams

3 stitched togethers

4 night terrors

I would say from the list of what you had, and what you were asking for, the madness, although i think it is impossible to argue that it is better than the night terrors for objectives. As Your list has a fair bit of damage (Chompy, stitched and coppelius) but nothing to move quickly on its own for objective interactions. Twins are good for damage and controlling your opponent a bit in any NB crew, so you can just use them the same way in a dreamer crew, just perhaps give them a speed boost in turn 1 and unbury them? But Imo Night terrors or possibly a madness would be your best bet atm :)

Twins destroy Ramos. He's terrible in melee so just Luring him to Lelu (or vice versa) and getting Lelu stuck in should make short work of him.

Ramos has Counterspell. He doesn't use it very often, but at times like this it's a life-saver.

Ramos has Counterspell. He doesn't use it very often, but at times like this it's a life-saver.
May be so, but then it is card advantage still for you so not all bad, especially if he does not have a tome, then chompy just hits with a crow or two and hey presto dead, and lelu is free to hit something else:)(ofc only works for the dreamer crew but still, it works:)