Custom Fate Decks for sale

JMGraham

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I missed this as well - very much a shame as they seem very nice!

Next time I would like a deck as well!

They are very well done, and I wouldn't be surprised if he offered them again.

Anyone got a picture while i eagerly await my order ;)

No pictures but anticpation is everything now isn't it?

Received mine, they are simply gorgeous. Amazing, amazing work, thank you.

I'm going to look for a nice box to put them in, leather or wood, if I find one I'll stick a link here.

And not to put a downer on this topic... but I think there might be a typo on zoraida's scheme card ;):(

Had a chance to start writing a how-to, then got side tracked grading comprehensive exams. Cursed students! Still on my radar, though!

If anyone was expecting a post from me (not the UK folks who are getting stuff through Clousseau) but has not received it yet, please let me know. I'm guessing that everything should have arrived by now, but I can check customs stuff to locate things if some of the overseas stuff hasn't arrived yet.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

And not to put a downer on this topic... but I think there might be a typo on zoraida's scheme card ;):(

Completely my fault! I also noticed a couple schemes that were misformated. I think the errors I know about happened when translating from the native file to pdf - the native file was good, but I (obviously) didn't go over the pdf well enough.

Completely my fault! I also noticed a couple schemes that were misformated. I think the errors I know about happened when translating from the native file to pdf - the native file was good, but I (obviously) didn't go over the pdf well enough.

I really dont think you should worry :P They're a lovely deck of cards and even a typo doesnt change that, even for a perfectionist like me :P