Custom Fate Decks for sale

JMGraham

The final production order is either placed, or about to be placed - as such, orders are closed. Thanks for your support, all!

The 2011 decks are all gone. If you've already paid for one and gotten a response e-mail from me, you're OK!

Due to popular demand, I'm offering this year's Walpurgis Cards to folks who are interested in obtaining some, but will be unable to attend the tournament. For folks wanting more info on Walpurgis, see here: http://www.ordofanaticus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11114

There are 2 decks available: 2012 Fate Deck, and 2012 Scheme Deck (the 2011 Fate Deck is no longer available). The cost for each deck is $10. The 2012 Fate Deck has not yet been produced, and I’m not going to print extras. Therefore, once the decks have been ordered (likely in a week or so), no further orders will be taken. Additionally, there are limited numbers of the Scheme Decks available. Once Things are sold out or orders are closed, I’ll edit the top of this post in big red letters. PLEASE CHECK BEFORE YOU ORDER!

Also, please note that no one is making a personal profit in any of these. Rather, all of the proceeds go towards the Bellingham Warhamsters, a wargaming group in Bellingham, WA. We use the money to put on cool events, provide prize support to tournament participants, and the like. These decks are intended to be cool give-aways for tournament attendees, and we just offer them for sale to mollify the masses (and to serve as our wargaming version of Girl Scout Cookies).

Ordering Info:

Shipping will be USPS Priority only. The cost to ship will be $5.50 in the US, $17 internationally for as much as I can fit in a small flat rate box. If you order more than can fit there, I’ll let you know what extra you owe for shipping. Alternatively, you can avoid shipping charges by telling me who will pick up your cards for you at Walpurgis on April 28th and 29th in Bellingham, WA. Decks will ship on or before April 28th.

To order, Sorry folks, orders are now closed! send payment via paypal to bellinghamwarhamsters(at)gmail.com (of course, you'd be wanting to replace the (at) with @ ). Along with the payment, include your name, e-mail address, how many of which decks you are ordering, and either your mailing address or the name of the person attending Walpurgis II to whom I should give the decks. Remember, $10 per deck, $5.50/$17/$0 for shipping (US/International/pick-up).

Example:

John Citizen

123 Some St.

Anytown, ST 12345

johncitizen@email.com

2 x 2012 Fate Decks ($20)

1 x Scheme Deck ($10)

1 x 2011 Fate Deck ($10)

Total Cost: $45.50

2012 Fate Deck

* These have been designed but haven't been produced yet, so I'm not 100% sure how the printed cards will look. I'll be receiving a test deck before submitting the full order, but I can't guarantee the final look. If it turns out horrible I’ll just refund everyone’s money.

* The face card, suit, and joker art is by Nathan Lough, a local here in Bellingham, WA - he generously donated his time on this project for the greater good of the Bellingham Warhamsters, our local gaming group. I designed the cards. I no way is any of this intended to be a challenge to Wyrd's copyright or intellectual property. Rather, it's just some inspired fan-art.

* The deck is 54 cards, designed to look like a roughly-printed deck of playing cards. The face cards are profiles of Malifaux-inspired characters.

back3.png

tome1.png

mask1.png

crow1.png

ram9.png

facecardsneak.png

Picture1.png

Scheme Deck

The scheme deck is intended as a reference tool. Basically, it's a deck of 54 cards. There is a card for each of the schemes (color coded for the master and faction specific ones), with the text of the scheme and a common back. That way, you can put unannounced schemes face down in front of you, and announced schemes face up. I reckon it'd be handy to have them in front of you rather than writing them down or what-not. There are also double-sided cards for each of the strategies, with the text of the regular strategy on one side, and the shared strategy on the other. Stylistically, I reused the look and art from last year's cards. These images are from a test deck – the final cards (on order) should have the color of the Neverborn cards corrected so that they read as purple rather than blue.

IMG_6074.JPG

IMG_6076.JPG

2011 Fate Deck

The 2011 Fate Deck is no longer available - it's just shown here for completeness sake, and because the pictures are pretty!

The Joker and card back art are by Ravyn Schmidt, a Bellingham local and the purveyor of Advanced Deployment. I designed the cards, with the rest of the artwork either drawn by me or cobbled together from clipart sources.

Card Backs (That'd be a hamster skull and crossbones):

card1.JPG

Hodge Podge of cards:

card2.JPG

Rams:

card3.JPG

Crows:

card4.JPG

Tomes:

card5.JPG

Masks:

card6.JPG

Edited by JMGraham

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM replied - however y'all want to work out a group order is fine by me (it makes my life so much easier - thanks for that!). Cloussaeu, if you need me to refund what you sent, let me know. Alternatively, if folks want to specify that I should have their decks shipped with yours (and you guys can work out how to share shipping), I can do that as well. Alternatively, y'all could fly me out to Britain for a weekend to play Malifaux and deliver them in person. :)

Attention anyone in the UK interested in these decks.

Please PM me with which decks you want. I'll then collate an order and JMG will work out a postage cost. You can then pay me and I'll put in the order.

I'll also work out UK internal postage for those that won't see me at a show or tournament in May. I should also be able to arrange delivery to Cambridge :)