This is going to be legend.... wait for it......

RebeccaJo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played my first game with Misaki today against Jeremy who was playing Yan Lo. He kicked my ass. Now to work on a better way to play them :D I should have the rest of the crew done in the coming weeks :D Also, Jeremy has the last couple models on his painting table (3 10T Archers). Hopefully we'll get everyone finished soon

Legend of the 5 rings, a CCG and roleplaying game by AEG set in roykugan which is very similar to fedual Japan. The story line is influenced by tournement results in the CCG.

http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Legend_of_the_Five_Rings_Wiki

will probably get you the images of people have said

It was a minis game too called Clan War, I have a whole box of the things that I need to paint someday:)

I have to complain just a tad... Your Torkage looks a lot different in person. It looks like his Yellow bits were really drowned out in the flash. You almost can't tell there was a bunch of Sepiatone washes that really made the yellow look great. =] maybe another pic is in order as you finish up the rest? :*

Also, Yamaziko looks great. I love the robe, but i have to say, her left pant leg that sticks out might just be the best part. you did a great job blending those colors!

Now that we aren't trying to get them done before running off to get some games in with the new crew, i think the Oiran and Shang need a few touch ups. lol. namely the Oiran's face which clearly i didn't finish. haha.

Legend of the 5 rings, a CCG and roleplaying game by AEG set in roykugan which is very similar to fedual Japan. The story line is influenced by tournement results in the CCG.

http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Legend_of_the_Five_Rings_Wiki

will probably get you the images of people have said

Yep. Just ran my gaming group thru their paces yesterday... Scorpion Clan samurai on assignment in Lion Clan lands.

you should see her now! that was a WIP pic, she added a little grey to the dust made it look a little more 3 dimentional. It is fantastic. She has a few more things to add before she posts the final pic. stay tuned! :D:D

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

I also have my Ashigaru and Chiaki finished. and if i may say so... they are splended. ;) pics when i get home from work!

Here is the Ashigaru. I hope you all like them. I added a little OSL coming out of their eyes, mouth, and ribs to tie them in with the rest of the group.

post-9601-13911928166662_thumb.jpg

post-9601-13911928166444_thumb.jpg

post-9601-13911928166861_thumb.jpg

post-9601-13911928167106_thumb.jpg

post-9601-13911928167332_thumb.jpg

post-9601-13911928217444_thumb.jpg

As always, please let me know what you think.

Chiaki is finished and the pictures have been taken, however i'm getting errors when uploading. So give me a few and i'll see if i can't get her uploaded tonight. :D:D

Thanks! i spent a few hours blending back and fourth on that base trying to get the colors to blend correctly. haha

i will admit, the green looks a lot different in person though. I think we need to work some more on our light box, as it is still a tad drowned. out.

we'll get it straightened out before Rebecca is ready to post her final pics!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...