Zoraida help

Talisinbear

Personally i think her box is okay i would rather have the silurids with Marcus. but the good thing about Zoriada is she is really good with just about any neverborn minions.

I would pick up a voodoo doll for sure, and i would consider looking into Collodi's box for added henchman power. waldgiest are a good fit, and any Nephilem are just all around good. =]

I hope this helped a little bit.

Either lillith or collodi's work straight out, collodis especially for the wicked dolls.

Voodoo doll, vital for spreading the Poisen love..

Maybe an extra shell.of wicked dolls

Stitched together.

Thing I find with zoraida is, I tend to end up using her almost seperate to the rest of the crew, could just be me. So as the guy above says, pretty much any other neverborn models.. silurids, nephalim.. doppleganger and avatar Z play well also. Have fun with the hag!

I never run Z without a Doppleganger and the Voodoo Doll. I like the twins (can't wait for Tuco)... Teddy... :D

Don't forget that she can hire anything with a willpower of 4 or less... The Gunsmiths make for a fun addition, and they're kind of unexpected. I've been told that running Papa Loco and Pere Ravage with Z is fun...

As far as first pick ups go, I'd say Doppleganger and Voodoo Doll. After that I'd get on Malifaux.com and mess with the crew builder.... That's what I've been doing :)

Voodoo doll shoul 100% be your next purchase-its a free summoned totem and is just outstanding.

Collodi (and his boxed set) work well with stitched together.

Von schill can be insanely good with zoraida (with VD he can move once and shoot 4 times in a turn!

Gremlins can be pretty good with her.

Her avatar, for me, is an auto include. Even in the unlikely event I dont manifest her, I already get her totem for free anyway!

She can also work with nephilim, and in fact a;most any minion set you pick (as long as they themselves have some synnergy!) My first list consisted of von schill and terror totsL pick minions you like the look of and run with it!

After the starter and a Voodoo Doll, the next thing to get would be a good obey target for Zoraida - basically a model that can do something horrible with a (1) or Charge action.

My first such minion was a Mature Nephilim, which is an excellent starting choice - he's good value, easy to use and has a very high damage output. Since then, other models I've used have been;

Convict 'slinger

Jack Daw

Stitched Together

Ophelia LaCroix

Rami LaCroix

Papa Loco/Pere Ravage

Lelu

Von Schill

There's more - like I've said many, many times, Zoraida tends to work well whatever you throw in your crew. ;)

If you'd like to know more;

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/Zoraida#Building a Crew