Crooligans and my struggle to find a place for them

Mehena

Maybe it'd be interesting to have a tournament where you have to use the useless models at least once throughout it, depending on your faction (Arcanist - Hoarcats, Ressers - Crools, Outcast - Bishop, etc.). Not sure exactly how you'd choose which models were lower-tier, but maybe have a voting system, just to be able to get the dust off them for a bit.

Book 2 and especially book 3 have plenty of terrible models :)

Really? Some are awesome, while alot are "just" decent, but I've never throught there were all that many terrible models. I'm actually curious to hear what you think all these terrible models are.

This is a little off topic, so I might start a thread about it... Stay tuned... ;)

Book 2 and especially book 3 have plenty of terrible models :)

Also you guys rag on Hoarcat prides too much. They're on the average side of terrible, there's plenty of more terrible models around. Try winning any game in which you run an Ice Golem...

Really, my friend's brother seems to think his Ice Golem is nearly unkillable. I think he might be delusional though.

I find that, while it's way too expensive for what it does, I've had it end up a big hunk of distraction while my puny looking Gamin got objectives or finished schemes.

The Golem's not unkillable, but if an attacking model doesn't have a way around armor 2 or a good damage profile, it can withstand a fair amount of damage.

I hope when Malifaux gets its rewrite, the Golem's made a bit more powerful. I love the model.