Jack's Collodi crew, and others when I get round to photographing them :)

*Jack*

Bought RAMOS :D

Didnt like fire, took it off and added cogs... didnt paint them quite right :/ Model needs some bright spot colour on it and I cant find anywhere to put that :/ Proud of the pinstripe trousers, and the coat, hate the glasses, the bag and the arms:

vdhgfhb.png

Apologies for the poor pics, dont know whats going on tonight :/ LSA:

P1060964-1.jpg

P1060965-1.jpg

Supply wagon :) BFSP cart, put on a 50mm base, tried to paint it as my desert base colour again, forgot it was yellow>bone, not brown>yellow :(

P1060962-2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
The cogs are a really nice touch. Where did you get them?

Ebay :P There's a few sellers selling "Watch part cogs" by weight, I assume for people like us and other steampunkyness, because I can't see another use for them :L Quite cheap too for how long a bag will last you.

Speaking of which, I might stick a layer of them in the bottom of the supply wagon :P

It's been a long while since I've been on this forum, and one of the first threads I find when I come back is yours, with a fantastic Bob-omb and Widow Weaver! Very well done on those, and thanks for the credits, much appreciated.

Very nice work on your other models too, Hamelin does indeed look much better with a hat.

• 2 years later...

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I'd love to know what miniature was used for this Widow Weaver. Does anyone know? 

Hey guys. Havent had much time to paint recently and have been stressed with preparation for exams... My solution? Cancel other stuff I had on and paint to calm myself down! Painted more in the last week than I have in the last 6 months.

So... Weaver widow proxy.
widow.png
widback.png
wid.png

• Like 1