quick question

JisaacT

I've been looking at them, because I didn't think they were any good to begin with, and I have to say I think for objective grabbing they are the best we have.

If you want objective grabbing models Necro Punks or Night Terrors are leaps and bounds better than Crooligans, and Night Terrors are better than Punks. You get Crooligans if you buy the Molly box, otherwise in a strictly Min/Max winnowing process you will want Night Terrors.

It's not that Crooligans aren't good models. The issue is that there are better models, from a strictly mechanical standpoint. I'll say up front I'm not a fan of the Night Terror Model, but love the Crooligans, especially the little girl with the Teddy Bear. I would love to use the Crooligan models instead of Night Terrors, but from a statistics standpoint, Night Terrors win hands down.

If you are taking them for objective running, I think you'd have a hard time advocating Crooligans over Night Terrors, however if you are taking one for it's LoS blocking capabilities that's a different story. The other issue is that Resser's already have a good deal of 4 SS minions to compete for their slot, and Crooligans aren't good enough to force some other choices out of the list.

It is a moot point however if you are using Molly as a master, as they are your only option. Use them and be proud,... and creepy.