• Francois Lacroix
    [6ss]

• Lelu
    [7ss]

• Lilitu
    [7ss]

• Pere Ravagé
    [6ss]

Not sure how effective it'd be, but I want to show up to a tournament playing Zoraida but using (some) Gremlins. I was also thinking of using something like

Neverborn Crew - 35 - Scrap

Zoraida, the Hag
--
6 Pool

• Lelu
    [7ss]

• Lilitu
    [7ss]

• Papa Loco
    [7ss]

• Pere Ravagé
    [6ss]

• Rami Lacroix
    [7ss]

Edited by ScottyP

• 4 weeks later...

I like the first list, then again I love Ophelia. But I see it as better support for your Papa. More Companioning is awesome, and Rams for Francious is awesome, and can just soften targets up for Pere with Ophelia, then he Pere blows everything up, or have Pere do the softening and his family do the cleaning. Then again it really just depends on what they play. Rami for small lists with big targets and Francios for the opposite.

I used to run Zorida with 'Lins a lot! She makes a great Mama Lacroix!

Well in one of my tournament games I decided to take;

Zoraida

Ophelia LaCroix 9

Pere Ravage 6

Papa Loco 7

Nurse 6

Terror Tot 3

(33SS)

The Dynamite Duo took out a large chunk of a McMourning crew while the Terror Tot held off two necropunks (defensive stance!). I would have liked to do more with the Nurse, like Reactivate Zoraida before she manifests or turn the Tot into a cruise missile, but she was crushed by a flesh construct before she got the chance.

Ophelia was a star, but in retrospect I might have been better off with a non-special forces minion (to summon Wicked Dolls once Pere dies) or simply more terror tots (for additonal activations and cruise missles).

All in all, it was a pretty fun list, for both me and my opponent. There were more corpses than Mcmourning even knew what to do with. :D