Manifesting Ramos Question

CrouchingMoose

One of Ramos requirements seems a tad unclear to me

It says to summon electrical creation or construct spider twice.

Which one does it mean:

1. (Summon Electrical Creation) or (Construct spider X 2)

2. (Summon electrical creation or Construct Spider) X 2

I assume it is the second because the first one is just to easy imo.

i play it using your first example.....

All action on turn 2 every single time.

Mobile toolkit gives Ramos Tomes.

Soulstone Miner goes defensive stance, (0) overdrive, kill Mobile toolkit using a crow on the hit to gain a soulstone with melee master attacks, then burrow.

Ramos gets the scrap from Toolkit (Put them in base to base), Summons a spider, summons an EC, then usually (2) to get a scrap (Optional).

Do the rest of crew

Next turn, all action to manifest, and ramos is good.

All action on turn 2 every single time.

Mobile toolkit gives Ramos Tomes.

Soulstone Miner goes defensive stance, (0) overdrive, kill Mobile toolkit using a crow on the hit to gain a soulstone with melee master attacks, then burrow.

Ramos gets the scrap from Toolkit (Put them in base to base), Summons a spider, summons an EC, then usually (2) to get a scrap (Optional).

Do the rest of crew

Next turn, all action to manifest, and ramos is good.

+1

This is the best way I have found to play him. gives you two turns of getting into position with the rest of the crew I guess before he does his thing :)

I have had great success with waiting to turn 3-4. Playing back field game. I use my ss miner to produce stones each turn and heal it with combat mechanic.

I use Kaeris as my vanguard, with constant flow of stones, she us beating down my opponent. Also with other assests around she can fall back and heal. The mobile tool kit seems a bit much, though it is basically the same price as a spider you need to summon. I see more value in taking mobile, but not necessary to avatar.

I don't feel I need to rush avatar Ramos out for win. Avatar Ramos is insanely fast if he needs to be some where late in game, he can be easily.

Not really a loss when he is summoning. Ss miner is still used as a combat beast just later in game. This strategy has worked against fast crews and slower crews. Ss miner acts as a bodyguard and activation control.

This strategy means I am losing first 3 turns and by turn 4 I'm playing catch up and clean up. By close turn 5 I can be back in lead. It's an alternate strategy that has been effective for me.

Kaeris is way too much of a threat to ignore give her student of conflict and she is a beast. She can really soften up a mass of your opponents crew, while still killing one model at a time. Her presence means to your opponent don't turtle up spread out. This helps Ramos turtle till later. She also offers board control with pillars. I don't think this strategy would work well without her.

List been trying:

Ramos

Kaeris

Lspa

Miner

3 spider

Student w/ avatar

One less spider and no student, replace with gunsmith.