To Juju or not Juju

Kael Hate

He is awesome for objective grabbing as he can spawn next to any objective that doesn't have enemy models near it, whenever he wants to. He is also good for keeping your opponent on their toes. A Rasputina crew that is low on soul stones doesn't like to see him pop up in range to attack her the next turn. It forces hasty decisions and works well as a destraction.

I usually bring him on the table where he can claim an objective right away. After that he tries to disrupt the enemy as much as possible.

Plus in my oppinion the model is much cooler looking than Teddy's.

I just posted a question about juju that I think may improve his play ability. I hope there is something definitive as an answer.

As for best use, I think he's perfect for denial of Supply wagon. Basically if you opponent is not careful turn 1 and does not have a model in melee with teh wagon you can hit it very early. also very useful with zoraida. you use obey to scare enemies form the wagon because he won't want to have her obey hit his own wagon, or another model. Once cleared up Juju pops up and kills it.