mcmourning the tank

walruspride

Im guessing he didn't take them on all at once. Also a tank normally refers go one who takew damage so that others can take down the target. Im guessing thats not the case here. I see alot of scaple sling goodness. Mcmorring is an amazing fighter so im not surprised at his explots.

Though getting 3 DAs on the table and bringing ashes and dust is a big feat by your opponent as well, an epic game for sure wish I could have seen it.

I have seen him tank 2 crews in a 3 player game, He just sat there ripping through any model that could get to him healing all the damage caused him as he went. However most of the time he will not do this as he relies on causing damage to keep him alive.

Yeah, his healing is a major problem for enemy crews. If he has reach on a model, if he isnt dead, he may aswell be full health as far as anyones concerned

Heh sounds better then my luck with him. The only time I have played him he ate a hammer to the face fell back landed on my own shafted counter and never moved again. That will teach me to try a new master in the middle of a tournament.

I must say, that sounds like a pretty epic way to die. the opponent was all "stop hammertime"..and mcmourning did

I have seen him go both ways. Either he heals a lot and is a pain to kill, or he dies quickly.

The only real exception was when I played against him with Hoffman and a reactivating peace keeper was able to keep him occupied for most of the game, eventually killing him. Here he tanked well, keeping a Peacekeeper from doing much of anything, but also not being able to do much of anything for 3 turns.

When I have played against him with Lilith he either dies or kills a lot of stuff and heals himself.

The peacekeeper just hit him a lot and reactivated and hit him some more. The card gods must have been on my side; and I don't remember McMourning ignoring armor so my opponent may have forgotten it.

Keeping McMourning alive drained his hand so severly that McMourning couldn't do a whole lot back to the peacekeeper.

The best way to beat him is to drain his cache (easier said then done I grant you!) and force him to activate earlier in the turn as if he goes towards the end of the turn (which he may well do due to high no of activations resses get) he just heals back. If he activated first/near the the start of the turn he is then unable to get back his wounds