Rusty Alyce vs Rotten Belle question

Caamora

I'm thinking the flow goes like this:

Alyce attacks, causes a rip.

Belle has the option to ignore the rip by discarding a card.

If Belle chooses not to ignore the rip, Alyce has the option to tear apart an upgrade (or the puppet) by discarding a card.

This has a nice Alyce-->Belle-->Alyce flow that makes sense (to me, at least, haha).

I'm thinking the flow goes like this:

Alyce attacks, causes a rip.

Belle has the option to ignore the rip by discarding a card.

If Belle chooses not to ignore the rip, Alyce has the option to tear apart an upgrade (or the puppet) by discarding a card.

This has a nice Alyce-->Belle-->Alyce flow that makes sense (to me, at least, haha).

This is how I interpret it as well. Alyce has to cause a Rip to be able to activate her Disassemble ability. At the "Cause a Rip"-stage Rotten Belle has the ability to negate that Rip, preventing the circumstances for Disassemble from ever existing in the first place.

Right?

PWerrata.png

Intention:

The intention is that Neglected will stop Disassemble from working IF the attack would deal 0 Rips after Neglected is used. So if Alyce hits the Belle, the Belle would suffer 1 Rip but Neglects it down to 0 and thus is not Disassembled.

Errata:

To go along with this, we have a wording up date for the Belle to make sure this is reflected in RAW, the words in color are the changes for convenience:

Neglected: When this Puppet would suffer Rips from an Attack, you may discard a crowsmall.png to ignore one Rip before they are applied.

Ps: Thank you to Ratty for the Banners!

Edited by karn987