Henchmen upgrades : Arcanist

Sliver Chocobo

Joss seems a good choice for a hechmen although I'm not sure why

Myranda fluff wise would be good to see

Cassandra having her own trope of girl to help her with magic tricks would be fun

Couldn't decide if snowstorm or Blessing would be good next option for December to take, perhaps both as a single henchmen with two models

I voted for Joss and myranda. I think any of the showgirls would be odd because they ate already a niche.

I think myranda above all else needs the bump for arcanist. She seems to get the least amount of love and her fluff is great and would be a lot of fun to have a shapeshifter henchman.

Joss I think would be odd but I want to give him a jet pack. I would love to see him with diving charge ;)

Voted for Joss and Myranda, mainly because both got quite some nice coverage in Twisting Fates.

As a Marcus player I naturally want Myranda, but also because I think she could be even more focussed on transforming, and she could have greater synergy with her beasts in a way that is different from Marcus. Would be cool if she could transform into pitiful beasts (even a cat), so she could be more sneaky than Marcus.

I am hoping that upgrading models to henchmen takes the form of additional abilities such as gaining use soulstone etc on exisiting models and using their current cards. Though so many models are lackluster in my opinion, that they would be fine just getting brand new entries. examples would be snowstorm, myranda, original hamelin and several others. Personally, I would like to be able to have the original hamelin be given the ability to use soulstones, and lead a crew.