I am starting Hamelin

Justin

And by "starting" I mean I'm going to start painting the Hamelin I got, like, a year ago. Which I have put off for no other reason than I don't want to have to base 20 damn rats.

And then I'm going to start playing him.

And then I'm going to start beating people with him.

And then I'm going to collect my opponent's tears in a bottle and post pictures of it every time someone mentions him on the forums.

That is all.

I am not asking permission; simply giving fair warning.

I used to play Hamelin (Only because he was free) then I sold him, once people started moaning the moment he came onto the table... I then got given another one... It's like someone wants me to play him!

So I sold him again! And bought Kaeris.

I have also painted 3 Hamelin crews this year for other people! 54 rats is too many!

Oooh, may get my designer onto it for fun lol. We need something witty for the banner though - along the lines of "broken and proud" but funny :)

Do it. I'll put it in.

I thought you were one of us, Lalo.

Hamelin? Just a bunch of proxy games around/before book 2 came out and then I bought him and he's been sitting in my rather long painting queue since.

What a sad day, I see at least 2 (probably 3) gremlin players that have lost the will to fight for the Bayou.

To be fair, I'm cheating on the gremlins with more masters than Hamelin. :D