I she REALLY that broken??? Hep with Panda...

M_Ruckuss

I've been told her Incite/Pacify do not require LOS as they only say Enemy Model within 12" ... Thefore do not require direct los as long as it is just in that range. As this has messed me up before heavily.

Also even after the incite pacify rantics Pandora still has up to 3 spells to cast to get away 12" not including if her minions cast against her. Its very hard to get her bogged down into one spot.

Incite and Pacify both say target enemy model, so you do need line of sight. Afraid you've been cheated there lol.

Bear in mind also that she doesn't get to push off her 3 spell casts, as you seem to be implying. She only pushes when she wins a WP duel. When she casts, the duel is a CA duel for her.

Her own minions casting against her would indeed let her push 4" (assuming the spells were WP resists and she won), but I try to avoid such questionable tactics.

Mike

been running a vics crew for a while, and can say never won a game against Pandora - but then only played a couple of times. I often take a lot of heavy hitters in my team and self loathing often claims me quite bad.

again the keeping out of line of sight has been my main tactic combined with gorilla warfare tactics for picking off her minions.

I have had some success with Levi against Pandora. Both Levi and the Waifs have high WP, which has an obvious advantage. Also, if you can get a SPA within range of Pandy, then their corrosive auras can give her hard time as it doesn't need to target her.

I once managed to pin wheel three SPA's up close against Pandora who also had a couple of Sorrows and a Doppelganger nearby - each one had to make a DF9 flip against each of the SPA's. Due to Pandora's low DF and the sheer number of flips the player had to make it caused no end of damage.

I doubt my opponent would fall for it again, but as most people are expecting you to pop up a Desolation Engine, it can catch people out.

I have had some success with Levi against Pandora. Both Levi and the Waifs have high WP, which has an obvious advantage. Also, if you can get a SPA within range of Pandy, then their corrosive auras can give her hard time as it doesn't need to target her.

I once managed to pin wheel three SPA's up close against Pandora who also had a couple of Sorrows and a Doppelganger nearby - each one had to make a DF9 flip against each of the SPA's. Due to Pandora's low DF and the sheer number of flips the player had to make it caused no end of damage.

I doubt my opponent would fall for it again, but as most people are expecting you to pop up a Desolation Engine, it can catch people out.

I remember you telling me about this one now...made me shudder at the time! Will pop it up top mate. Thanks for the reply.

From a guild perspective, Sonnia and aSonnia are fantastic to use vs Pandora. Sonnia can dispel the spells coming in from Pandora. This is important as its the casting of those spells and her casting trigger which tend to cause the most damage. Stopping Pandora casting on not only Sonnia but anyone within 3 inches of Sonnia limits what Pandora can do in the game.

aSonnia has DF based pulses which cover a large area. These are great for getting damage onto Pandora without taking a WP duel to target her.

The challenge for Sonnia/aSonnia facing Panora is Pandora's crew opposed to Pandora herself.

• 2 weeks later...

I know we've mentioned JackDaw in various ways, but simply putting him in melee with her can cuddle her totally. Her only chance to get away is if she wins initiative and activates first (which she almost never wants to do), anything else and with no cheating, no soulstones and a cast of 6 she's going to struggle to get away from him, esp if you've got a high card in your hand to prevent her getting a push from pacify/incite.

I know we've mentioned JackDaw in various ways, but simply putting him in melee with her can cuddle her totally. Her only chance to get away is if she wins initiative and activates first (which she almost never wants to do), anything else and with no cheating, no soulstones and a cast of 6 she's going to struggle to get away from him, esp if you've got a high card in your hand to prevent her getting a push from pacify/incite.

Good point-will add specifics.