Resist duels on friendly models

Positive

Question

12 answers to this question

You have to actually flip, but regardless of what you flip you can always choose to TIE a resist duel on your own models as long as the initial casting was successful. So you will burn cards from your deck, but as long as the initial casting flip was successful, your friendly targeted model may automatically choose to tie the resist flip, and since the attacker wins ties, the effect will still go through.

Just to clarify, you still have to flip a card for the resist flip, it just doesn't matter what it was if you want to tie.

You have to actually flip, but regardless of what you flip you can always choose to TIE a resist duel on your own models as long as the initial casting was successful. So you will burn cards from your deck, but as long as the initial casting flip was successful, your friendly targeted model may automatically choose to tie the resist flip, and since the attacker wins ties, the effect will still go through.

Just to clarify, you still have to flip a card for the resist flip, it just doesn't matter what it was if you want to tie.

Could you give a page number for that, please? I can see this coming up this weekend, as we're all somewhat new to the game, and I'd like to be able to provide rules-supported proof when the inevitable opponent doubt creeps in. I checked my rules manual but can't seem to find it.