Question about the alt seamus art

Soseito

Lately I have been seeing artwork for the alt seamus. The thing that immediately caught my eye was the zombie looking woman.

In the fluff in twisting fates it mentions a female realtor with black hair dressed in purple silk(who happens to be unafraid of seamus).

seamusalternate2560x1440.jpg

Is that her?

Nothing conscious. I had the idea for a real estate agent who deals only in haunted houses about a year ago when I was talking to three bearded men in a church (detail not important, but there it is. People sometimes ask where do you get your ideas from, so now you know: just hang around hirsute men in religious establishments). For her appearance and character I just wanted something French, cool, chic, mysterious and with a frisson of danger. She was not modeled on anyone in particular (sorry!)

(PS. Nice blog - subbed)

Edited by Sholto

Nothing conscious. I had the idea for a real estate agent who deals only in haunted houses about a year ago when I was talking to three bearded men in a church (detail not important, but there it is. People sometimes ask where do you get your ideas from, so now you know: just hang around hirsute men in religious establishments). For her appearance and character I just wanted something French, cool, chic, mysterious and with a frisson of danger. She was not modeled on anyone in particular (sorry!)

A bit of a round-about path, but at last we have come to our awnser!