hello from the uk wasteland

ghostmachine

I'm from Stockport, just started getting into this and played a couple of games down in Bristol. I've got a couple of gangs and cards if you want to have a demo game, and I'm still learning the rules myself.

The Northwest Gaming Centre appears to have some guys that play it regularly but I can't seem to register on the flameon forums. Let me know anyway, would be up for meeting at Fanboy 3 as well.

Malifaux more than any game I've played rewards you for taking the crew you most like the look of. As each crew is more than capable of winning games against any other (ignore the Neverborn nay-sayers;)).

The low model count and awesome miniatures give you a real sense of involvement in the game.

Ask in the shops for opponents etc.

After all, if the shop stocks the figures someone must be buying them!

I think Ab wants you to play some faction, but I'm not sure which one, I do wish he'd be clearer in how he states things :P

Welcome to Malifaux and I hope you have a lot of fun with whatever faction/crew you decide on. The Guild do have some nice crews for starting players like Lady J and Sonnia though. Not tried any Outcasts, but the Born in the Bayou box seems to do well whenever I see a friend of mine use it.

@Ghostmachine and Borboski.

I go to North West Gaming Centre fairly often, so would be able to give you an intro down there anytime.

And as for Fanboy 3, well, that's even closer for me and I'm happy to meet up there for an intro too anytime.

So to both of you, just let me know and I'll meet up with you sometime? :)