Antizombie's puppet army

AntiZombie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have reiceved a package of puppets today from a mysterious benefactor (good thing too cause i was out of puppets for my army!)! I was just so excited i needed to inform everyone. I now have, 3 teddies, seamus, lady J, piglet, dead rider, pokey viki, and a witchling stalker! Their adorable little sculpts call to me....

WHAT DO I PAINT FIRST!!!!!????

Edited by AntiZombie

I have reiceved a package of puppets today from a mysterious benefactor (good thing too cause i was out of puppets for my army!)! I was just so excited i needed to inform everyone. I now have, 3 teddies, seamus, lady J, piglet, dead rider, pokey viki, and a witchling stalker! Their adorable little sculpts call to me....

WHAT DO I PAINT FIRST!!!!!????

How do I get a mysterious benefactor? I usually have mysterious malefactors.

Jump right in with the Dead Rider......maybe you'll give me some inspiration for the full-size one I have to do.

Will do Graz! Deadrider it is ( hes so cute on his rocking horse!) Probably should do some commision painting first though....

As far as mysterious benefactors go, you just have to capture a flying monkey, attach a note that says "i know where your cookies are hidden" and hope that the monkey remembers how to get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...
These are genuinely inspiring.

Mind if I share one on the P-wars facebook?

no problem feel free to upload them anywhere as long as credit is given :)

Also figured out why she looks so awesome, i was listinging to smashing pumpkins picies iscariot while painting her, hence the stars and heart on her base...

• 2 weeks later...