Kirai Beginner Help!!!

Deucent

In my opinion these are the BARE MINIMUM you need to play Kirai. Please note there are some models you will want more of, but this is the min.

Kirai Box

(2) Clamshells of Seishin

(2) Clamshells of Gaki

(1) Clamshell Lost Love

(1) Clamshell Shikome

You might eventually want an extra Shikome, maybe some insidious madness, maybe some hanged, but the list above is what I think you need at base.

Thanks guys, thats really helpful. So I need a fate deck, the rule book and the Kirai crew box set? And then I immediately need to think about expanding the crew quickly?

In the case of a Kirai Crew I think - yes, you need to expand, because Kirai will use Seishin so much that in my experience you definitely need 5 of them and then you want to summon so much... :)

And not to forget her Lost Love who will do so much for her you really want to have him on the field (at least half the game ;))

I play her a lot and have:

4 Gaki

2 Shikome

4 Seishin

Lost Love

+ Box Set

You'd only really need Twisting Fates if you want the rules for avatars.

The Kirai avatar is a very nice model...pre-released during Gencon, but not available again until February 2012.

Though there are a few available on ebay, including this one in the UK...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=kirai+avatar+gencon

I play Kirai quite regularly, here is a list of my model pool:

Kirai - obliviously...

Lost Love

Ikiryo

Seishin x5

Datsue-Ba

Gaki x6

Onryo x4

Shikome x2

Night Terrors x6

Dead Rider

Insidious Madness x2

Desperate Mercenary

Jack Daw

The Hanged x2

Soon to add Avatar Kirai and Rouge Necromancy. Looking at a Punk zombie and a necropunk. Plus I have a Snow Storm for my raspy that I can use.

The basic is Kirai, Lost Love, and 5 Seishin. That is 12 soulstones and the rest is to the taste and play style of the player.