Alternate Ice Gamin

Inquisitor Wall

I tried searching through the forums for past posts but I was unable to find any. I am curious if anyone has found any models that would be suitable replacements for Ice Gamin. Try as I might, I just can't bring myself to like the little guys. So far the only models I have found would be Reaper's angry snow men.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I was actually thinking they'd make pretty cool nightmarish daydreams rather than alps. I love the regular daydreams and alps though so not for me. For more than three alps I have a few conversion ideas but down that road lies the alp bomb and I don't wanna be that guy.

How about these as alps?

Bakemono%20Starter%20Set.jpg

This is how I imagined they should look like (with hacking the weapons off of them). And there are 6 sculpts.

Ah those would work very well for Bayou Gremlin proxies, now to learn how to sculpt overalls and work boots (figure I can scrounge enough "flair" from the Bayou Gremlins pack, swamp base accessories, Hats and Guns of Malifaux blisters).