HI all

bossmann321

Hi im bossmann321, im fairly new to malifaux and at presant my main crew is Lady J, whom i am yet to win a game with, but i still enjoy using her. i also play hordes and warmachine which i have better luck in winning with.

Lady J's crew at presant is

scales of justice

judge

3 death marshals

1 austringer

I am looking at getting some witchlings, and 2 or 4 Guild hounds to try out and replace somethin. I would be happy to hear any thoughts on my crew and the extras im am looking at at presant.

well thats all for now,

from

bossmann321

Firstly welcome to our wyrd world.

Witchlings make a good swap for the DMs depending upon who you are facing - their magical weapons are good against spirits for example.

Just getting to grips with Guild Hounds, but they will give some different tactical options.

By the way - where are you based? We cover quite a bit of the world between us!

Hello and welcome to Wyrd!

Witchlings are good, I routinely take at least 3 with Sonnia and sometimes with Lady J and they are pretty useful with magical weapons, a decent shooting attack and being able to ignore severe terrain (very useful on the terrain heavy tables I normally end up playing on). The DM is also good, but I do prefer the Witchling, I guess I'm bias, heh ;)