Pull My Finger: Twisted Fates

Murphy'sLawyer

I love the Pull My Finger Wiki but have noticed there are still holes in the Tactica and Henchman sections. Also there are no entries for Book 3 so I thought I would make a community rally call to pitch in.

I too will look over some sections to see if I can pitch in too.

Let's make this thing shiny.

Edited by Murphy'sLawyer

Can I ask a more basic question - lots on the Hamelin page is out of date or wrong (for example, it says about cheating a card into a duel and then picking it back up when you opponent cheats to use "again and again" but this isn't actually how it works) - what's the rules re a total rewrite from the ground up? I don't mind doing it with a lot more anti-faction/scheme/strategy info in there, but wanted to check that was cool before doing something like that.

Can I ask a more basic question - lots on the Hamelin page is out of date or wrong (for example, it says about cheating a card into a duel and then picking it back up when you opponent cheats to use "again and again" but this isn't actually how it works) - what's the rules re a total rewrite from the ground up? I don't mind doing it with a lot more anti-faction/scheme/strategy info in there, but wanted to check that was cool before doing something like that.

Generally it requires mod approval. You start a discussion on his page requesting permission for it. We look into it quickly and give a response.

Part of the problem is that book 3 isn't widely availble yet. let alone the actual models (still waiting for my book) and that it takes several games with a figure to really know how it works. There have been enough changes on cards when they are released to discourage too much proxying of stuff. But I'll join the rally for the first two books.

Part of the problem is that book 3 isn't widely availble yet. let alone the actual models (still waiting for my book) and that it takes several games with a figure to really know how it works. There have been enough changes on cards when they are released to discourage too much proxying of stuff. But I'll join the rally for the first two books.

Exactly what we need! We need to get this Book 1 and 2 stuff finished and one so that we can focus on Book 3. Glad to have you with us Adran!

Is anyone going to go in and clean up the numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes? Some parts are nearly incomprehensible where it seems the author began one thought, changed course mid-stream, and essentially mixed two sentences into one incomplete sentence.

No 1 person is tasked with this yet. This is all done on a volunteer basis, so if you want to do it... then by all means go for it! The Wiki will be as good as the Community is willing to make it. The admins do a lot of work on it, and it's taken a lot of time to get where it is. But we really need the Community to help us out even more then they already are.

As to the Hamelin thing specifically - I trust your judgement. Do it to it.

Is anyone going to go in and clean up the numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes? Some parts are nearly incomprehensible where it seems the author began one thought, changed course mid-stream, and essentially mixed two sentences into one incomplete sentence.

If this is you offering, then this is me accepting. :D

+1 million. Mostly because I am going to start helping and I long ago sacrificed my ability to write coherently.