What Guild models should a store have?

Fading Memory

I am getting the hobby shop near my house ready for Malifaux. I will apply to be a henchman as soon as my new faction models are painted.

With that said, the store currently does not have any models, and I am in charge of what it should stock. The store does not have the space to stock every Malifaux model. I was wondering what Guild box sets and blisters everyone thinks the store should keep in stock.

Stocking everything would be ideal, just don't know if its possible. The gamers around here are used to special ordering models, as the only store that doesn't offer a discount is the only store that stocks everything for every game. Box sets of all masters is the best way to grab the attention of future players, but was wondering what blisters are a must, and what ones attract people if I can't get the full range of models.

Edited by Fading Memory

Well i would say all but guessing you have limits. Lady j is a great starter box and people tend to love her style so that would probably be a good option. Then probably hoffman as a second set being as steampunk stuff is popular. For blisters pick up the ex and a peacekeeper. Both are great first choices for those 2 crews to expand in to. What a lot of stores do is when some one wants some thing take an order and get an extra copy or 2. Onems

These are all good suggestions. I can tell you what NOT to do and thats buy a bunch of single blisters of models that are already in the starter boxes. I've seen this in a couple of stores and it baffles me. I think 80% of the time if someone is interested in playing a master, they are going to get the box set. You don't need the C. Hoffman box AND 3 single copies of him in blisters. Thats just crazy. Especially when they don't have some of the other common totems and minions at all.

If someone is going to custom build a crew like that, make them be the ones to special order and not the person trying to get a simple enslaved nephilim, for instance.