Toy box release date

Gollum528

I actually spoke with Romeo, the owner of Battlefoam, about this at Wargames Con (Weekend of July 7th), and he was SHOCKED that I knew about it back then. He had just received an email the other day from Nathan approving the "Toy Box" bag.

I had heard Eric J talking about it on the Malifaux podcast earlier that week.

According to Romeo, it will hold about about 2 crews(what that means in slots I believe he said around 20), cards and counters, and size wise, lunch box size, but not that thick. If I recall correctly I think he said retail price was going to be around $35 to $40.

Now this is was back then, six weeks ago, the design could have changed since then.

Please keep in mind I am trying to recall a conversation from six weeks ago. But I also remember myself standing there muscle bound with Fabio Style Hair, long and flowing. (I am actually bald), and Bar Refaeli hanging on my elbow.(I am Jewish.)

I was right BYATCHES......and damn it I wish I wasn't. In that current load out it holds 23 models!!......WTF.

But in its defense it does say that you can load 2x 1" trays instead of that 2" tray they have in those pics. Also release date is Dec. 1st.......okay.