Lucius?

AkiraUjina

I saw the stat card for Lucius up on the puppet wars webpage. Is he going to be a prize or will he be randomly inserted into expansion packs like the Teddy's?

You will get him free when you order the special Battlefoam bag being made for Puppet Wars.

He will also be available as a standard release at a later date.

• 2 months later...
You will get him free when you order the special Battlefoam bag being made for Puppet Wars.

He will also be available as a standard release at a later date.

That bag is not worth it. It can't even hold all the cards and puppets I have. They should offer Lucius some other way. I still can't get a pokey Vikoria because I did not even know about the game until after the Gencon promotion.

That bag is not worth it. It can't even hold all the cards and puppets I have. They should offer Lucius some other way. I still can't get a pokey Vikoria because I did not even know about the game until after the Gencon promotion.

Assuming the MS is for Mississippi? If so keep an ear out for the Convention occuring in New Orleans toward the end of the month. Pokey Vik and the Hooded Rider will be available as a prize for our Puppet Wars demos.

Yeah this smells skeevy to me... I wouldn't trust BF's customer service if I were you. Untill Wyrd says something themselves... I wouldn't trust this or even think to act on it.. especially if they are asking you to pay for the mini and not just making it a nice promo gift etc (like most companies do).

Plus this wont be the only way to get Lucius I'm sure. So if that is your only reason to buy this case... don't bother.

Edited by karn987

In my case I had already paid for the bag to get Lucius. I sure didn't want the bag so I'd rather have paid the difference than get just the bag. I just posted what they told me in case someone else had preordered the bag for Lucius and might get burned. Personally I was unhappy about the way it was put up for preorder and vague about whether the puppet was included (really the only reason to buy it). I preordered it based on wyrd's original info on Lucius coming with it. Either way it'd be nice to see some post from wyrd on it.